WHAT WE BELIEVE AND TEACH
- We believe that only the Bible, Old and New Testament, is verbally inspired by God, is inerrant in the original writing, and is the final authority in faith and life. II Timothy 3:16
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Matthew 28.19, II Corinthians 13:14.
- We believe in the true deity and true humanity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His pre-existence, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His future visible return in power and glory. Colossians 1:13-20 and John 1:14
- We believe that man was created in the image of God, but that man sinned and thereby incurred physical death as well as spiritual death which is separation from God.
- We believe that every man is born with a sinful nature after the fall of Adam and by personal sin which will eventually take him to eternal suffering in hell. Psalm 9:17, Romans 3:23, Romans 6:23
- We believe that God has made provision for man’s sin in the perfect sacrifice of His Son on Calvary’s cross through the shedding of His precious blood, and that whosoever will trust in Him will not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16
- We believe in the present indwelling ministry of the Holy Spirit who convicts, regenerates, seals and guides us in our daily lives. John 14:16, 17, 26; Ephesians 4:30
- We believe in the one true church, the body of Christ, comprised of all believers who have accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as their personal Savior. I Corinthians 10:16, 17; 12:12-14, Ephesians 4:4-6, 15, 16, 5:23-32
- We believe in the personal, pre-millennial return of Christ for the believers, His Church, which may occur at any moment. I Thessalonians 4:13-18
To provide a quality Christ centered education, that will assist parents in equipping their children spiritually and academically to be effective disciples of Jesus Christ, leaving here fully empowered to influence their world for Christ.
Educating children for spiritual eternity and academic success from the inside out.